The Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association of Ontario
- $30,000 coverage to age 70, reduced by 50% age 70, terminates at 75.
- $10,000 for each dependent.
EXTENDED HEALTH CARE
- 100% Semi Private hospital coverage.
- 80% coverage for all benefits under Extended Health Care including prescription drugs, private duty nursing, ambulance, medical services and supplies, paramedical benefits, out-of-country coverage, eye exams.
- 2019 Fee Guide (for general practitioners) 80% coverage for basic preventative care & maintenance fillings, extractions, cleanings, x- rays, scaling, polishing, fluoride treatment.
- 50% coverage for purchase of dentures.
- $1,500 maximum per person per year.
PAY DIRECT DRUG CARD (3 in 1)
- The Pay Direct Drug Card Program (3 in 1) allows you to submit your Health & Dental claims directly to Great West Life through Pharmacist’s or Dental Offices on-line computer system. This means less money paid out-of-pocket when claiming because Great West Life will pay your Pharmacist or Dentist directly.
- You can file the rest of our claims for chiropractic, massage therapy, etc by using Great West Life’s convenient online system and be reimbursed for most other claims within about 5 business days.
If you are not already enrolled in our Benefit Plan and are interested to join, the enrollment form can be found here or you can call Benefit Administrator Lesley Barker at 416-747-5252 extension 24 or 1-866-779-3067 for more information. Please note that all who enroll are required to maintain their AGCO license in order to remain on the Plan.