The Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association of Ontario
Health and Dental Insurance Plan for Members
- $30,000 coverage to age 70, reduced by 50% age 70, terminates at 75.
- $10,000 for each dependent.
EXTENDED HEALTH CARE
- 100% Semi Private hospital coverage.
- 80% coverage for all benefits under Extended Health Care including prescription drugs, private duty nursing, ambulance, medical services and supplies, paramedical benefits, out-of-country coverage, eye exams.
- 2018 Fee Guide (for general practitioners) 80% coverage for basic preventative care & maintenance fillings, extractions, cleanings, x- rays, scaling, polishing, fluoride treatment.
- 50% coverage for purchase of dentures.
- $1,500 maximum per person per year.
PAY DIRECT DRUG CARD (3 in 1)
- The Pay Direct Drug Card Program (3 in 1) allows you to submit your Health & Dental claims directly to Great West Life through Pharmacist’s or Dental Offices on-line computer system. This means less money paid out-of-pocket when claiming because Great West Life will pay your Pharmacist or Dentist directly.
- You can file the rest of our claims for chiropractic, massage therapy, etc by using Great West Life’s convenient online system and be reimbursed for most other claims within about 5 business days.
If you are not already a Member of the Group Medical/Dental/ Life Insurance Plan call us today of complete the benefit application located on the left of this screen and fax it to us. Telephone: 416-747-5252 extension 24 or 1-866-779-3067. Please note that a current Alcohol and Gaming Commission (AGCO) license is required for all insurances provided through the HBPA of Ontario. More detailed coverage information is available upon request.